Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

W.I.P. Wednesday

I'm making headway on my Around the World (never ending) afghan.  I did set it aside a few days though to start making this cute hat.

I saw this yarn and I  just had to make something with it.

It is by Premier Yarn and is in pretty spring colors - It is called Bloom Chunky - isn't it pretty?
It is super soft too.  I don't usually like chunky yarn but this one wasn't "super" chunky and I figured it would work up pretty quick so I decided to get a skein - I ordered online directly from Premier Yarns and it arrived rather quick. I ordered the colorway Hydrangea.

So here is my hat so far....I love it so far!!
All I have left is to shape the crown.  
I made it about an inch longer than the pattern states because it is a beanie and I wanted it to have a little bit of slouch to it.  

I just love the spring colors and so far, I like the way it turn out.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment