Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Rebecca's Coat Pattern - Follow Up

As I mentioned in THIS POST - I loved the crocheted coat that "Rebecca" wore in this episode.

I was on a hunt for a pattern and I found a lot of granny square jackets and coats but still not exactly that pattern.

Well...I found one that is pretty, pretty close.  It is THIS ONE  - Brixham Granny Cardi

Now I would not call this a "Cardi" but this is not what I would consider a cardigan.



As you can see - this looks A LOT like the
coat on "This is Us"


It even has the hoodie.

The only difference I see is that the sides are open

But I believe that can easily be fixed by just joining the sides or...if needed, adding some extra squares and then joining.

I am pretty excited that I found this pattern.








No comments:

Post a Comment