Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

W.I.P. Wednesday - Virus Blanket 2

I have finished up one yarn cake of six in making this blanket.  I tell you, the designer is incredible.  It amazes me that someone can make up a pattern like this in their brain.  I can follow pretty much any pattern you put out there but I have a hard time coming up with an original idea.  I really have to give pattern designers the proper shout out!!


So...after one yarn cake - it is already 24" x 24" - that is pretty big...not sure I will need 6 cakes, BUT I do know that as it gets bigger, you need more yarn for each round so the size will slow down a bit.  My last one was 60" square so that is what I am hoping for with this one too.  The yarn is similar weight and it is the same brand so I expect about the same size.  We shall see.



No comments:

Post a Comment