Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Provo Craft Does It Again

This weekend, the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Winter Conference and Trade show is happening in Los Angeles.

I wish I could go because I'm in the Cricut Circle and know I'd get lots of goodies from that - maybe even (wishful thinking) a new Anniversary Edition of the Cricut Expression - the Cricut 2


I only have the original cricut and I love it! But this expression is interesting. It operates through Wifi, cuts images from both the regular cartridges and the imagine cartridges, uses a screen instead of needing an overlay. It is like they took people's wish list for what they wish a cricut could do and upgraded their machine. Only 9 more months until my birthday ... maybe...

They also are going to have these cute little guys available soon (Mar/Apr I think)



Aren't they cute? I want every single one. What I would do with them, I do not know but I love them - they are so stinkin' cute!

My favorite printed paper company - Basic Grey - has some new lines up too. I am totally loving the Rocket Age collection from October Afternoon

Today is just Day 1 of CHA - I'm sure there is lots more to come - can't wait to see what is new in the scrapbooking world.

No comments:

Post a Comment