Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 Best Picture Oscar Nominations

Here are the 2012 Best Picture Oscar Nominations:

War Horse
The Artist
Moneyball
The Descendants

The Help
The Tree of Life
Hugo

Midnight in Paris
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close


Every year, I say that I want to see all the Best Picture nominations before the Oscars but I usually only see about half (it would be easier if there was still only 5 nominations like there use to be).

Remember...my one-little-word this year is "Completion" so this year is the year that I will see these movies before the Oscars

So far, from the list above, I've already seen
The Artist
The Descendants
The Help
Hugo


Other than The Tree of Life, which I never heard of before, I wanted to see all those movies anyway!

Of the ones I've seen so far, if I had to vote for best picture, I'd vote for  The Artist.

Wish me luck - hope to see The Descendants today. Edited - I did see The Descendants today so added to the list above.

No comments:

Post a Comment