I have made this many times but have never posted it here. I LOVE Trisha Yearwood - her music, her personality and her recipes. She just seems like someone you would like to be friends with. I was so happy when she started having her own cooking show on the Food Network.
One of the first recipes of her's that I tried was Hot Corn Dip. It is soooooo delicious. I could (actually I have) had it for dinner - just the corn dip and chip.
You must make this for game day - the Superbowl is coming up soon and it would be perfect for snack on during the game.
Trisha Yearwood's Hot Corn Dip
- 2 (11 ounce) cans of Mexicorn/Fiesta Corn, drained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans of chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons of chopped, pickled jalapeno
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or butter a 9 x 13 inch deep baking dish.
Place everything in the baking dish and mix together carefully (if you don't have a deep casserole dish, mix in a bowl and then transfer to the baking dish).