Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bloggy Changes ???



I can't believe I have had this blog for almost 6 years !  Wow!

I've always kept my blog somewhat light-hearted and mostly posted recipes, crochet and knit things, funny photos and some videos but I've been thinking more about what direction I want to go in as the new year is starting to creep upon me.

I've pretty much kept it kind of non-personal but I'm thinking of changing it up a little bit.  I am not going to come here and share my deepest, darkest secrets (not that I really have any) but I may write a little bit more about the on-goings in my life (which will still include some recipes and knitting/crochet stuff). 

While I have had almost three-quarters of a million viewers, the majority seem to come from Pinterest in search of this Chili Dog Casserole recipe, which is great!  But I just don't get the feeling I get a lot of readers, which is okay too.

I started thinking about who this blog is for - it is for me.  I don't have ads, I'm not here to try to make money or get endorsements, as many bloggers do (nothing wrong with that but that isn't why I started a blog).

I mainly started because of Ravelry.  As a way to document my crochet/knit projects. Lately it seems like all I do is post Funny Friday's - which I do enjoy but there is a lot more to me than that.

So... we shall see - I am just exploring and deciding what I want to do.  Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should post what you want.
    Hope all is well with you and yours!

    ReplyDelete