Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Two Peas In a Bucket - CLOSED


I am so sad.  My favorite scrapbook website, TwoPeasInABucket, a place where I shared my layouts and got great ideas.  A place where I learned new scrap booking techniques and about the latest and greatest tools in the business announced they are closing.  Their last day is July 10th.

Boy, will I miss that place - including the NSBR forum (non-scrapbook related).  I "met" a lot of great people there.  Learned about a lot of things that I never would have known.  When a major news story would happen, I would go there and find out more from the Peas then I did from the news.



Today also happened to be my 11th anniversary as a member there.  I guess all good things do come to an end.

Here are all the "badges" I earned over the past few years:

No comments:

Post a Comment