Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Another Falcon Hat

I normally would wait until Wednesday to post this but decided to go ahead and post before the Superbowl.

I finished another Falcons hat - I made one previously, for my friend Susan - major Falcons fan (her whole bedroom is decorated with Falcons gear) but I wanted to make her roommate, Michael one too.  He is a sweet guy and since I made her other roommate a Chunky Messy Bun Hat, I thought Michael deserved a hat too.

These whip up so fast - I can make a hat in about an hour.  This pattern is called "Boy Beanie" from "The Happy Hooker" (Stitch 'N Bitch) Crochet Book.  Although is is called "Boy Beanie" - girls can wear them too. 😉

The yarn is Red Heart Team Spirit.


Here are both hats - they will be able to tell them apart because one is black on top and one is red on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment