Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

W.I.P. Wednesday

Goodness gracious, it has been a while since I posted a Work-In-Progress.  That is mainly because I haven't done much crafting in the past few months but as mentioned, I did make a baby blanket and a kid's blanket for one of my employees.

I thought I would post this W.I.P. - another Spider-man blanket.  Speaking of Spider-man...why is it Spider-man (with a hyphen) but it is Batman and Superman, one word and Iron Man, which is two words...what is up with the inconsistency in naming super heroes (or is it superheroes)? 😊

Here is the blanket so far.  I am hoping to finish it by January 30th because the 7 year old that I am making it for, starts his second round of chemo on that day and I want to get it to him before then.  I know I am going to do another round of red, 2 more rounds of blue and then perhaps finish with one round of red - which is what I did on the last one.  I did wonder if the last one was big enough but my co-worker informed me that it was perfect for her 7 year old and he is a pretty tall kid for his age.



No comments:

Post a Comment