Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

W.I.P. Wednesday - 2019 Dishcloth Swap

I took a break from the Around the World Afghan to finish some dishcloths.

So, since these are finished - I guess they are not really a Work In Progress (WIP) but rather a Finished Object (FO)

I have participated in an annual dishcloth swap for a few years now and almost didn't do it this year because I wasn't sure I had time.

I usually knit them because I really prefer knitted dishcloths to crochet ones, but I do have a few crochet ones that I have received in the swaps that I really love. Also, I crochet faster than I knit so I thought...I will crochet them this year.

I decided to make the Pretty Pastel Dishcloth (that I made a tutorial on before).  So, I made them.
Now I just have to get them in the mail - the deadline is this Friday - that is going to be pushing it, since I have no idea when I will have time to get to the Post Office....haha












No comments:

Post a Comment