Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

First Post - 02.15.08

Well, I had no idea how to create a blog and in the past, I've always wondered why people would even have one (I prefer to journal the old-fashioned way - with pen and paper). But since I've been a member of Ravelry, I've seen so many people that use blogs to post their lastest completed projects and I love browsing them, getting ideas and in general just seeing the kind of things other people are knitting or crocheting.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I will really like blogging or if I will be actually keep it up, but I figure - why not give it a try. So here it is my first post.

I decided that I should include a photo (if I'm going to try it, might as well try everything, right?) I suppose since this will primarily be a place to show my craft projects, that I should post a photo of a scarf or afghan. Well, I decided instead to show off my Red Velvet cupcakes that I made for Valentine's Day yesterday.