Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Frito Bandito

It is funny sometimes - the things from your past that pop into your head for no reason at all...

This morning it is the Frito Bandito song...

Ai, yi, yi, yaaaa,
I am the Frito Bandito.
I like Frito's Corn Chips,
I love them I do
I want Frito's Corn Chips,
I'll get them from you.

Where in the world did that come from? Somewhere way, way back in the 1960s section of my cerebrum. Thinking of this song also took me back to the 2nd grade. All of my classmates had the Frito Bandito eraser. By golly, I wanted one of those SO BAD ! I especially wanted the yellow one for some reason. I think they came in blue, red and yellow and green.

I never got one though - I just had to sit in the classroom with envy and watch all the other 7 year olds with their little Frito Banditos sitting there on the tops of their pencils. Ai, yi, yi, yaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment