Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Being Human - Puppy Love

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh !!  I was watching one of my favorite shows, BBC's Being Human, when all of a sudden.... Donny Osmond's beautiful voice was streaming through the TV !

As I've mentioned before, this show is about a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf that are friends and room-mates.  This year there is a new werewolf and vampire since the previous roomies died :-( but I love the new mates !

Anyway...Tom is a werewolf and met a girl, also a fellow werewolf, A-double-l-i-s-o-n as she likes to say.  Tom decides to teach her the fine art of killing the bad vampires and it seems they are a bit smitten with each other and it is PUPPY LOVE.

I couldn't find a clip with JUST that part but skip to about the 10 minute mark in the video below and listen to Donny singing Puppy Love - yeah, baby !!

No comments:

Post a Comment