Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Little Thing That Bugs Me


This is so petty in the grand scheme of life but... it bugs me - a pet peeve so to speak.  I contemplated going to work today but... decided to finish a movie I started watching last night but didn't finish, which lead to another movie, then another so no work for me today (which is good - I need to work less and see movies more) - but...I digress.

One of the movies was "Legally Blond 2", which I have never seen so I started watching it.  It came on at 4:00 on Oxygen.  THEN at 6:00, they show "Legally Blond" - why???  They should have shown "Legally Blond" THEN "Legally Blond 2".  If you are going to show them both anyway, then why not show them in order.  I remember on one channel one day, they showed Lord of the Rings 2, then LOTR 3, the LOTR 1 - in that order back-to-back - why didn't they just show them in order ?

What is their reasoning in showing movies with sequels out of order, if they are going to broadcast them both anyway? It makes no sense and it bugs me ! Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog ~ Concetta's Cafe ~ and leaving such sweet comments. You are right - I do look a lot like my mom! She was an incredible lady -so much more than I could ever express in words.

    Have a blessed day!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete