Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Freddy Arrives - For My Boss

I don't have any small kids at home but I thought it would be fun to do Elf on the Shelf this year for someone...but who???

Well, we are a bunch of pranksters at my office so I thought - who can I do this to that would appreciate it ?  MY BOSS of course - he has a great sense of humor.

So...he was out the office Wednesday, 11/27 and so was I.  I was going to be out of the office Monday 12/02 but HE wasn't so I had to set up "Freddy" the Tuesday evening before Thanksgiving so that when my boss ( here on referred to as M J ) would see him first think Monday Morning.

So..here is what he saw when he came to work today.  The letter just explains that his name is Freddy The Elf and that he will be watching M J until Christmas and reporting back to Santa each night.  The only rule - you can't touch Freddy (name chosen due to my boss' middle name of Fredrick).  Elves have sensitive skin so no touchy !!!


I wish I could have seen his face when he saw Freddy - he doesn't know I'm the trickster - I think I am the last person he would suspect - haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment