Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

W.I.P. Wednesday

I can't believe another week has past...this month is really flying by...I suppose it is because I am so busy.  Some good stuff (see last weekend) and some not so fun stuff, but I won't dwell on that.

So...as I mentioned last week, I got this crazy notion to join a Dishcloth Swap on Ravelry.  I thought I was doing great because they are due until the end of August and I already have 2 of them completed...but I went into the group and I see that most people have already sent theirs in.  What?  Of course I realize that most of the people there do not have full-time jobs, let alone full-time demanding jobs so I guess if I was home all day, I'd have all mine completed too...but it doesn't matter, I still have plenty of time to get them done.  Plus...I have completed 2 of them, which I am pretty proud of.



I think they are pretty cute so far - 3 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment