Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Completed Crafts

I haven't had much time to work on my projects that are already in progress but that doesn't mean I haven't completed some things.

I had a friend whose birthday was last week and she loves Wonder Woman so I found some fleece with Wonder Woman's image and made her a throw.  I'm not sure what you really call these but I call it a "Tie Throw" because you put the top and back together, then cut little strips all the way around the edges, then you tie the strips together to make the throw.

She loved it.  It was very time consuming to make, cut, cut, cut, tie, tie, tie.  But I was happy with it when it was done.


I received a message from someone I know (I wouldn't call her a friend, exactly, she is my friend's neighbor but I have met her.  She is a young mother. She is married, 19 years old and has 2 small kids so we don't have a lot in common.  However, she is a sweet girl and knows I crochet.  I made her a messy bun hat in baby blue before.  I made her a baby afghan, diaper cover and hat for her daughter (at her request).  So she asked if I would make her another Messy Bun Hat in Black.  So I did...I am mailing it today so no photo of her wearing it yet.




It is hard to see the details with black yarn but it came out pretty cute.  I hope she likes it.  I'm not charging her a thing for it (I didn't for the other projects either) so if she doesn't like it, at least she didn't pay for it, right?

I am hoping to get back to my other projects next week.  I've been super busy and when I get home, it is late and I am too tired,. plus my eye prescription has drastically changed and I can't see very well...hopefully my new glasses will be here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment