Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WIP Wednesday


To try and keep myself on track with my crafty projects - I plan on posting some "Work In Progress" projects.

I know I said my main (and really only) goal was to complete my Around the World Afghan and it is (even though yesterday I couldn't resist a Mary Maxim sale and ordered an afghan pattern that I have been wanting for a really long time)

But...I stared this project during the holidays and want to finish it first because it is a small project and won't take me long (hopefully will finish by this weekend.

So this is my first Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday.

My friend Susan has a LOT of allergies and goes through tissues like no one's business.  She is also a huge fan of the show "The Big Bang Theory".

So...if you have seen this show on a regular basis....you will notice that next to "Sheldon's spot" on the couch is a Rubix Cube Tissue Box - you can see it in the photos below.




So - I almost have 2 sides completed (had some trouble with that blue yarn splitting) and I have 3 more sides to go.  I have considered making a coaster set but not sure yet.  Depends on how much yarn and canvas I have left over.

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that?!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Staci - can't wait to finish and give to her - will update soon

      Delete