Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Blog Series - My Office

I spend a great deal of time in my office - as I am sure most office people do.  It believe, in general, people that work full time, spend more waking hours at work than they do at home.

So...I decided to start a little blog series called..."My Office"

Each day I will post about something in my office - basically what makes my office special to me.

Here is a wide shot of my office just so you get the idea of it.  Before I got this desk, I had my old desk turned the other way with my back to the window.  When I got this new furniture about a year or so ago, my friend/co-worker helped me re-arrange it so it would look the best, provide the most space and allow me to look out the window AND see the door of my office.  I like this set up.

Come back each day for a little peek inside for the week or two for a little peek inside.

Note: I am on the 14th floor, but technically it is the 13th floor since our office doesn't have a "Floor 13" as most office buildings do not. My office overlooks the parking lot but I am near a small airport so I also see planes coming in all day.

If can also see the King & Queen Buildings from my office window.


(click to enlarge photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment