Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

W.I.P. Wednesday

I mentioned last week that I decided to participate in a Knit-a-Long (KAL) and knit my first pair of socks.

I was about a week behind everyone because I found out about the KAL the day it started so had to wait for my supplies to arrive (the yarn isn't available in stores and had to be ordered on-line)

Anyway, due to a rainy weekend, I stayed in pretty much all weekend and I got caught up to everyone else. 

I am officially half-way through knitting my first pair of socks...I think they look pretty good so far.  Today the 4th part (of 6) is released and it is the gusset - which I feel will be the most challenging but I've made it so far so I have confidence I can do it!

#chicsheep #marleybird

 Part 2 - The Legs


Part 3 - The Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment