Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

W.I.P. Wednesday

Here is my KAL Sock Progress - I finished week 4 and today week 5 will be released.  I am amazed that I have made it this far without getting frustrated or just plain giving up.

I am also amazed that I am all caught up with the rest of the KAL members, since I was a week late starting due to getting the supplies a week after the KAL started.

I was so nervous about using DPNs - this section (the gusset of the sock) was the part I was most concerned about because it looks so difficult and I admit, it was the most challenging of all the parts so far but Marly Bird made it so easy. I just followed along with her instructions step by step and made it though without any problems at all.  She is a great instructor!!

I suspect the next 2 sections will be a breeze since I think I've made it through the trickiest part of making socks.

Now I want to make a pair using real sock yarn (this project uses worsted weight wool, and I love the yarn but want to try the fun self striping sock yarns)



#marlybird #chicsheep

No comments:

Post a Comment