Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

My Office - Day 4

I am not a coffee drinker but I love hot tea

I have a couple of mugs and get a lot of joy drinking out of them.

One of them is my Little Red Riding Hood Mug - so cute!!  The Big Bad Wolf is holding a red umbrella over her head and the umbrella is removable and is actually a lid to help keep your tea warm while you are not sipping it.  This is great for a busy office worker, trust me!

The other mug is a more recent purchase.  My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy.  I have watched it from Day 1 and will watch it until the very end - I still love it ! It is one of the shows that I look forward to each and every week.  The fictional hospital in the show is called Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.


Here is what the back of the Red Riding Hood mug looks like.  Super duper cute, right? (Note, it includes the strainer inside)


I think I paid $6.99 for this mug and I recently looked it up and it is going for $3,000!!!  Wow! Guess I made a good investment in this little mug, huh?






No comments:

Post a Comment